- Experienced HSSE Supervisors In Port Harcourt
Job Title: Experienced HSSE Supervisors in Port Harcourt
Location: Port Harcourt
Be proactive in promoting HSE awareness at all levels within the project team and contractor personnel
Check and ensure that the first aid materials and equipment are available at the site
Actively monitor the HSSE process and raise identified issues
Shall monitor HSSE plans and conduct periodic reviews
Ensure adequacy of emergency response for any activity
Participate in HSSE audits on board the platform for any incidents
Support personnel in incident investigations
Advise and actively assist personnel in the application of safe working practices
Assist in the implementation of the management of change process and root cause analysis for incident
Carry out assigned duties in a safe manner according to company policies and procedures
Qualification, Skills & Experience
• Graduate Bachelor’s Degree (BSc) or equivalent in any engineering or physical science, and formal training in HSE with recognized qualification or certification (NEBOSH or its equivalent)
• Minimum 5 years working experience in the Oil and Gas production projects, with minimum 3 years on position(s) of similar HSE responsibilities.
• Knowledge of risk assessment techniques and experience at organising HAZOPS, HAZIDS, HAZAN and other reviews.
• Administrative skills including proficiency in typical office applications (Words, Excel, PowerPoint, etc).
• Fluent in English language and ability to communicate well at all levels within the Company. In addition, the candidate must possess very good planning, presentation, negotiations and organizational skills.
• Ability to work on rotation bases.