- Experienced HSSE Supervisors In Port Harcourt
Job Title: Experienced HSSE Supervisors in Port Harcourt
Location: Port Harcourt
Be proactive in promoting HSE awareness at all levels within the project team and contractor personnel
Check and ensure that the first aid materials and equipment are available at the site
Actively monitor the HSSE process and raise identified issues
Shall monitor HSSE plans and conduct periodic reviews
Ensure adequacy of emergency response for any activity
Participate in HSSE audits on board the platform for any incidents
Support personnel in incident investigations
Advise and actively assist personnel in the application of safe working practices
Assist in the implementation of the management of change process and root cause analysis for incident
Carry out assigned duties in a safe manner according to company policies and procedures
Qualification, Skills & Experience
• Graduate Bachelor’s Degree (BSc) or equivalent in any engineering or physical science, and formal training in HSE with recognized qualification or certification (NEBOSH or its equivalent)
• Minimum 5 years working experience in the Oil and Gas production projects, with minimum 3 years on position(s) of similar HSE responsibilities.
• Knowledge of risk assessment techniques and experience at organising HAZOPS, HAZIDS, HAZAN and other reviews.
• Administrative skills including proficiency in typical office applications (Words, Excel, PowerPoint, etc).
• Fluent in English language and ability to communicate well at all levels within the Company. In addition, the candidate must possess very good planning, presentation, negotiations and organizational skills.
• Ability to work on rotation bases.
BMC Application Requirements for Med. Assist/Auxiliary Nurse
STORE KEEPER-PORT HARCOURT
- Port Harcourt, Nigeria
Our Client, a top notch player in the banking Industry, is URGENTLY seeking to hire apt and dynamic candidates as a store keeper in the following locations; (IBADAN, ABUJA, PORTHARCOURT, YOLA, OSOGBO/OSUN, ENUGU, KANO).
- Take delivery of items sent from the central store in Lagos, and other direct supplies made by vendors to the regional store.
- Check and keep Count of items delivered by the courier company from Lagos Central store
- Check the accuracy / variance of quantity supplied on the waybill.
- Issuance of store items to branches under their respective regional stores.
- Helping the branch admin officers to load items picked-up from the store, based on their requisition form.
- Arranging of items in the store, and filling up the racks with items as stated on the label.
- They participate in the day to day running of the regional store activities.
- Keeps records to maintain inventory control and to assure proper stock levels.
- Send a weekly report of items collected by branches in the region and stock level
CERTIFICATE:- NATIONAL DIPLOMA
- Thinks through a situation systematically.
- Communication skills (English), spoken and written (Basic)
- Administrative Skills
- Decision Making Skills
- Time management
- Ability to perform duties with minimal direction.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
(1) We are Hiring! We are currently consulting for a client company in Port Harcourt to fill the below-mentioned position
Position: HEALTH ANALYST
Job Location: Rumuodumaya, Port Harcourt, Nigeria. Job Description: Personal Assistant – carrying out personal information and description of results from the test results to the individual or clinet the service is given. Work timing and type: 11am – 5pm, fulltime. Twice daily Salary: ₦60k monthly. To apply, send your CV and application letter to email@example.com with the subject, Application for the Role of H.A – Port Harcourt For any enquires, send a WhatsApp message to 0902 163 9632
(2) Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description: We are looking for a pleasant Front Desk Representative to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance. You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make. The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality, while also being very perceptive and disciplined. You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential. The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises. Job Description Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
Greet and welcome guests Answer questions and address complaints Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc. Check, sort and forward emails Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary Keep updated records and files Take up other duties as assigned Requirements Interested candidates should possess relevant qualification with 1 – 2 years work experience. Proven experience as front desk representative. Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.) Knowledge of office Etiquette and basic bookkeeping. Proficient in English (oral and written). Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word). Strong communication and people skills. Problem-solving skills. Customer service orientation. Application Closing Date 25th July, 2022. Method of Application Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV in PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
(3) Vacancy!! Female Cook needed in a Eatery . Location: GRA Call: 09078702366
(4) I need 3 female sale executive and 2 female Cleaner With good Communication/ Marketing skills Qualifications: OND Salary: 30k Cleaner: 15k Location: Elekaiah/Rumoukalabor PH Call Line: 09169392330, 08171070100
(5) Come and go domestic staff needed at Elioparawon road, Chibaik, Police post off Ada George. Interested call 09063099245
2 bedroom apartment
Female candidate with integrity is preferable
Two days a week for 10k-15k.
· 18h · I need a professional chef in a company CRITERIA: must know how to cook both continental and intercontinental diches LOCATION: Trans Amadi SALARY: 100k – 150k call or WhatsApp 08171070100 NOTE: pls read the post very well and make sure you have those criteria before you call Admin pls approve is urgently, I need them from Monday 11/7/2022
login to jobs.usamarketoday.com and get latest genuine source jobs vacancies